A well maintained garden is not only nice to look at it also promotes wildlife and a peaceful place to relax and entertain in the spring and summer. The UK is renowned for its beautifully maintained parks and gardens and there are multitudes of books, magazines and websites that focus on how to ‘get the perfect garden’. The reality is we don’t all have the time or inclination to spend hours in the garden but we still want to benefit from an outside area to sit and have a bbq. There is another way…..
The Effortless way to get the perfect garden in 10 easy steps
- Check out the directory at www.myoddjobs.co.uk for a gardener in your local area
- If you can’t find one, post your gardening job for free on www.myoddjobs.co.uk. Detail the type of gardening you are requiring e.g. grass cutting, hedge trimming, pruning, topiary. List what area you are living in and how much you are willing to pay.
- Check your email for responses and check out the feedback on the site for anyone that has responded to your advert. This will show you how reliable other people have found them.
- Contact the person/people that fit in well with your requirements.
- Discuss your gardening job with the applicant(s).
- Allocate the job to one of our green fingered gardeners.
- Watch your garden transformation, whilst you get on with other things.
- Pay your gardener the agreed fee.
- Leave them good honest feedback
- Sit and enjoy your new garden.
Post your local gardening job (for free) now, and we will find you immediate help with your garden, giving you time to focus on other areas of your life.
If you are a keen gardener why not register your services on the myoddjobs site for free, come and join the many gardeners making money whilst enjoying the outdoors. Jobs can vary from a huge annual overhaul, to occasional grass cutting and regular help.
Have you any humorous gardening related stories or time saving tips to get the perfect garden? Let us know…